"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty—and I am not talking about the process of cleaning the rooms of your teenage children." Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cake Pops


I am a huge fan of Bakerella and her Cake Pops. She makes it seem so easy. This was the first time I've ever made them and possibly the last. However, they are DELICIOUS! So yeah, I will make them again. Maybe it's just me but I found it more difficult than I think it should be. Whenever I would try to dip the cake balls into the chocolate, they would start to fall off of the stick. And this is after freezing them for hours on the sticks.  I ended up just frosting them with a knife.


Instead of doing cake pops, you can just do cake balls.


Oh Yummy.


Bakerella just had a book published featuring her Cake Pops which I'm begging my husband to get me for my birthday. Maybe after I get that I'll attempt it again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Brie- My sister Megan has been trying to refine the art of getting it to work too, but it seems she cannot get it perfected. You may want to see if she has any tips she has learned along the way that you can use. They are so cute, but the Bakerella must have some secret, that or a special talent.

    ReplyDelete