"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty—and I am not talking about the process of cleaning the rooms of your teenage children." Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, September 26, 2010

BLC Spinach Wraps






I guess they could be BLT Chicken Spinach Wraps. But I don't like tomatoes so I left them out. You could also add avocados if you're into that sort of thing. I'm not. These are similar to the other wrap that I posted but this is a much better recipe.

Ingredients:
Spinach Wraps
2 Chicken Breasts
1 pkg. Bacon
Romaine Lettuce
Ranch Dressing

Ingredients for chicken marinade:
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Clove Garlic
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning

Directions:
Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl.

Cover chicken in marinade and roast at 350 until fully cooked. Then cube or shred.
Prepare bacon and pat dry with paper towel to remove any excess grease.
Cover spinach wrap in thin layer of ranch dressing, leaving outer edges plain. Place lettuce, bacon, and chicken on the wrap. Roll up and serve.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment