"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty—and I am not talking about the process of cleaning the rooms of your teenage children." Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Asian Chicken Noodles


 I have been going through my recipes and making lists of what my kids will eat for when I have the babies in a few weeks so that whoever is here helping will know what/how to feed my kids.  They are very picky.  This is one of their favorites so I will post a pic next time I make it.

Ingredients:
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
3 Chicken Breasts, cubed
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. Ginger
1 small onion, diced or dehydrated which is my preferred method
3 heads of Broccoli
4 large Carrots, sliced
3 Cups Water
3 packages Ramen
3 packages of Ramen seasoning

In a large skillet, saute chicken, garlic, and ginger in olive oil until chicken is cooked.  Add cut up and washed broccoli, carrots, and onion.  Fry until fork tender.  Or you can steam the broccoli and carrots separately and then add. Add water, noodles, and seasoning.  Cover and simmer 3-5 minutes until noodles are cooked.  You can also cook the noodles in a different pan and then add. Stir occasionally while cooking.  DO NOT overcook the Ramen or it becomes mushy and gross.  I learned the hard way and no one wanted to eat it.  And it makes a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment