"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty—and I am not talking about the process of cleaning the rooms of your teenage children." Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pot Roast




When I make this, it's usually for Sunday dinner. But it sounded soo yummy I couldn't wait.

1 Boneless Beef Chuck Roast
1 package of Lipton's French Onion Soup Mix
1/4 Cup Water
Salt & Pepper to taste
Carrots
Potatoes (I use red)
Celery

Put the roast in your crock pot. Add the water and then French Onion Soup Mix. Add the salt and pepper. Cook on low for about 6 hours. About 3 hours before it's done, wash, cut, and add the vegetables. I used to add them at the beginning but then they get too soft. I also like to put them under the roast so they soak up all of the flavor.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love meat and potatoes, but the carrots in this are always my fave!

    ReplyDelete