"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty—and I am not talking about the process of cleaning the rooms of your teenage children." Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, October 16, 2009

Banana Shakes



I grew up with my mom making these for me. She always used to say that it was healthy because it has bananas and milk in it. So I'm going to stick with that.

These measurements are more of a guess than anything. I don't ever actually measure when I make it, I just do what I think looks good. But when I made them today I paid pretty close attention to what I put in and did the best I could at guessing how much it was.

2 Ripe Bananas
1 1/2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 Cup Milk

I used store bought chocolate milk today
and it didn't taste a ton different but it was definitely yummy

Mix all ingredients in the blender until there are no more chunks.
Serves 3 medium size servings or 2 large servings
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment