"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty—and I am not talking about the process of cleaning the rooms of your teenage children." Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hasselback Potatoes



I got this recipe from My Kitchen Cafe who got it from someone else who got it from Sweet Basil which I've just discovered and really like. Not sure why this dish is called what it is, but it is.
I did change the recipe a little bit. It calls for more garlic and butter, and I added DeVerl's Seasoning. So here's what I did.

3 Medium Size Potatoes
1 Clove Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. DeVerl's Seasoning
Sea Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper

Place potatoes on cutting board and cut thin slices almost all the way through. Place in baking dish and put garlic in between potato slices. Pour on Olive Oil and the seasonings. Bake at 425 for 40 minutes or until crispy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment